In the last few weeks we placed a Mantis 35.10 on a Residential Project in Finglas for a tower crane hire period of, at least, 12 weeks.
The Self Erecting Tower Crane will be working with one of our clients on a ‘rapid build’ social housing project at Rathvilly Park in Finglas.
The Mantis 35.10 is our flagship crane and is consistently the most popular hire crane on our tower crane hire fleet.With a 35m jib It can provide a height under hook of 21.7m. The maximum capacity at the tower and out as far as 12.05m is 4,000kg. At the end of the jib a maxium lift of 1,000kg is possible.
Mantis 35.10 on a Residential Project in Finglas
The project is one of a number of ‘rapid-build’ social housing projects that Finglas County Council awarded during 2017. It incorporates the building of 13 housing units.
Mantis 35.10 Crane Hire Projects
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane at the Beneavin Care Home Project
- Mantis 35.10+ for Crane Hire in Monaghan
- Mantis 35.10 Tower Crane in Carrickmines
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Crane on hire in Derry
- Self Erecting Crane at Killeavy Castle
- Mantis Cranes Working on Social Housing Project in Dublin
Mantis Crane Hire Projects
- Potain IGO50 on Hire Project in Dublin
- Mantis Cranes Supplies First Crane Operator Elevator in Ireland
- Self Erecting Crane at Altnagelvin Hospital
- Comansa 5211 Tower Crane on a Construction Project in Belfast
- Mantis Cranes working on Munster Rugby Training Centre
Tower Crane Hire FAQ
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Can you have more than one Self Erecting Tower Crane working on a site?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Is there any danger of the operator overloading the Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane?