Mantis Cranes have made delivery of a Mantis 35.10 Plus to a leading Irish construction company.
The Mantis 35.10 Plus (click here to read more) is the newest Self Erecting Crane to be manufactured at our plant in Co Donegal. An updated version of the Mantis 35.10, it can provide 200kg additional capacity at the end of the 35m jib (1,200kg) and a height under hook of 22m, as opposed to the 21.7m provided by the Mantis 35.10. The maximum capacity is 4,000kg from the tower to 14.08m.
Mantis 35.10 Plus Supplied to Major Irish Construction Company
This model has already proved extremely popular on our Tower Crane Hire Fleet across Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our client is a leading national construction company that works on contracts as high as €30m in the public and private sectors.
Our Crane Engineering team delivered the Mantis 35.10 Plus straight to work on its first project in Drumcondra, Dublin. This is a residential project which will include of the demolition of the existing Martanna House and the construction of new apartments in a two-storey building complex. When the project is complete it will see the addition of eight apartment units to the Grace Park area of Drumcondra.
Mantis Crane Sales Ireland
- Self Erecting Tower Crane sold to a Polish Company
- Mantis Cranes Supplies First Crane Operator Elevator in Ireland
- Self Erecting Crane at Killeavy Castle
Self Erecting Crane Advantages
- Self Erecting Tower Crane Advantages vs Other Material Handling Options
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Benefits to Using Self Erecting Cranes
Mantis 35.10 Plus Supplied to a Major Irish Construction Company FAQ (read more here)
- How will a Self Erecting Tower Crane improve Site Safety?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Can you have more than one Self Erecting Tower Crane working on a site?
- Is a Mobile Crane required to erect Self Erecting Tower Cranes?
- How are the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes operated?