Our Tower Crane Service team were beside the seaside last week, erecting a Tower Crane working on a Portrush Apartment Building.
This is a Linden Comansa LC-5211 Tower Crane that will be on site for almost one year for a Crane Hire project. The development involves the construction of a residential apartment block.
This particular Linden Comansa LC-5211 has been configured with a 30m jib and a 23.6m Tower height. It can provide a maximum lift of 5,000kg.
Tower Crane working on Portrush Apartment Buildings Gallery
Mantis Cranes Tower Crane Projects
- Tower Crane on a Residential Project in Dublin
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane in Ranelagh
- Linden Comansa Tower Crane in Coalisland
- Comansa 5211 Tower Crane on a Construction Project in Belfast
- City Tower Crane on an Office Project
- Mantis Cranes Supplies First Crane Operator Elevator in Ireland
Mantis Tower Cranes FAQ
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- How are the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes operated?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Are the Pedestrian Operated Cranes safe in high wind?