Recently our service team hit the waterfront where they erected a Tower Crane on the City Quay development in Dublin.
This particular crane is an FM GRU 1035 Tower Crane which will be working for roughly around 12 weeks on the project. The project itself is a Grade A office development overlooking the River Liffey. This means once complete, the building will be in one of Dublin’s prime and most sought after locations.
Tower Crane on the City Quay development in Dublin
Construction is currently taking place in the centre of Dublin which means tight working conditions. The building consists of a steel frame and concrete floor slabs over basement.
For this project our engineers configured the Tower Crane to have a 25 metre jib and 29 metre tower. This particular crane has a max lift capacity of up to 2,500kg.
Other Mantis Tower Crane Projects
- Tower Crane working on Portrush Apartment Buildings
- Tower Crane on a Residential Project in Dublin
- Comansa 5211 Tower Crane on a Construction Project in Belfast
- Linden Comansa Tower Crane in Coalisland
Mantis Tower Crane FAQ
- What type of crane induction and training can be supplied?
- How are the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes operated?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?