Last month we placed a Self Erecting Tower Crane in Carrickfergus on a residential construction development.
The development consists of 14 residential apartments arranged within two apartment blocks. Also in the project are provisions for parking and ancillary spaces included in the overall scheme. The estimated cost for the project is just below €2m.
Self Erecting Tower Crane in Carrickfergus Image
The Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane that we provided is a Mantis 35.10, our flagship Self Erecting Crane that was manufactured at our plant in Co. Donegal. This crane is configured with a 21.7m jib that can provide a maximum lift of 1,000kg at the end of that jib. The maximum capacity is 4,000kg from the Tower out as far as 13m on the jib.
Mantis Cranes 35.10 Hire Projects
- Mantis 35.10 Plus Supplied to a Major Irish Construction Company
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane at the Beneavin Care Home Project
- Mantis 35.10+ for Crane Hire in Monaghan
- Mantis 35.10 on a Residential Project in Finglas
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Crane on hire in Derry
Mantis Cranes FAQ
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?
- What type of crane induction and training can be supplied?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- How will a Self Erecting Tower Crane improve Site Safety?