This was a busy week for the Mantis Crane service team and it started on Sunday night with the erection of a City Tower Crane on a Hire Project in Dublin.
This project will see the development of a new Hotel at Liffey Street Upper. The hotel will be 8 stories high and will include 310 rooms. The hire period for the project is set to be around 64 weeks.
City Tower Crane on a Hire Project in Dublin
A Saez TL 55 was the City Tower Crane used for this development. It was configured with a tower height of 45.75m and a jib length of 35m. The maximum lifting capacity for the crane is 5,000kg and 2,650kg at the end of the jib. The Tower Crane was fitted to a Fixing Angle Base.
Crane Projects Ireland
- Installation of a City Tower Crane for a hire project in Dublin
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane on hire in Dublin
- Self Erecting Tower Crane in Carrickfergus
- Tower Crane on the City Quay development in Dublin
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- How are the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes operated?
- Can you have more than one Self Erecting Tower Crane working on a site?
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?